intro to IF
Flipping through the newspapers, magazines, online portals everywhere there are some special sections dedicated to diet and fasting. Nowadays people are highly aware of the term dieting and its associated terms. For the dieters a new way of fasting is intermittent fasting. It is easy to follow and superb for getting a head-turning body. Well dieticians do suggest that one cannot achieve a great body by simply exercising on a daily basis; one has to make embrace this new scientific form of dieting. One has to know that fasting is indeed good for health as it thoroughly helps to reduce weight. But there are some other benefits as well which helps the person to achieve the best.
Advantages of going for intermittent fasting
As people know that fasting is a traditional term has been long practiced in many religions and forms a part of the dogma , even cultures do adopt this as a way of showing devotion to God. But the best fact is that today science has also added voice to the chorus in saying that fasting has oodles of health benefits which are really undeniable.
What are the health benefits of intermittent fasting?
• Helps to reduce weight: The most essential benefit of this form of intermittent fasting is that it helps to control the weight. Simply following the diet pattern and taking a complete- no- meal fast for twenty to twenty fours span definitely ensures an extreme calorie burn aided with no extra flabs at the same time, accelerates the metabolic rate of the body.
• Detoxifies body: Removing the toxins from one’s body is very much important to lead a healthy life. As an individual thrives on eating spicy and oily heavy foods, lumps of toxins shelters in his body. Intermittent fasting minimizes toxic effect from the body and makes the body free of harmful elements.
• Diminishes Oxidative problems: Everyone is aware that there are oxidative atoms present in the cells, which actually harms the lipids, nucleic acids. In fact, these oxidative elements actually make the person ill and are also responsible for premature ageing as well. But intermittent fasting is the real health saver as in combating the oxidative problems and helps to say goodbye to oxidative stress.
• Enhances the human growth hormone: Initially people used to comment that fasting is not at all good for heath as it generates various types of problem. But science has proved that it actually helps to enhance the HGH. Fasting a day means gaining about 2000 % of HGH in males while about 1300% in females. Undoubtedly it is best to have the increased HGH in a body as it helps to maintain great heath, at the same time ensure enough fitness. Simultaneously blocks the process of ageing. On the top of all, it helps to burn fat and helps the individual to proceed with the fasting process.
• Helps to control the appetite: An individual should know that intermittent fasting actually helps to control the hormones which generate the willingness or cravings for food. In fact; it helps to control the level of ghrelin.
• Controls insulin: A person should know that intermittent fasting actually helps to control the insulin and helps to balance that as required. Definitely people do love to get hold of the fast foods from where they do absorb sugar which helps to boost the body, but when absorbed in great amount it might lead to some other problem as well. Sometimes, it also increases the level of insulin in a body which actually promotes diseases like cancer or heart problem. In addition to this, it helps to destroy the fat which is actually the initiator of various types of fatal diseases.
• Helps to develop the brain cells: For those who actually seek for the help of intermittent fasting should know that it helps to generate a special type of brain proteins called the brain derived neurotropic factor. This actually helps to produce various chemicals in the brain which stimulates the brain cells at the same time; it also helps to stem cell of the brain to form the fresh neurons. In addition to this, the fasting process helps individuals to be away from diseases like Parkinsons and Alzheimer’s .In fact, it has been noted that it helps to increase the BDNF in the brain.
• Helps in improving the body condition: It is known that intermittent fasting is the process which enhances to convert the glycogen to glucose. Most importantly, as a person wills to go for fasting, readily it helps in the process of burning the fats which stimulates the liver to produce a type of secretion called ketones. Thus, this results in the production of the fatty acids which are later on used by the brain in accomplishing the other tasks. Aside these, it also accentuates the factors like genes which is also indicates a good health.
• Check on diabetes: For the diabetic patients who actually splurge a huge amount on the medicines but now they can stop with the help of these fasting methods. Along with that it also provides great protection to the heart. Over all, it helps to improve the lifestyle and improves health.
• Burns fat: Everyone should know that the Sympathetic nervous system actually induces the process of burning fat. Now exercising on a daily basis and continuing with the intermittent fasting actually eases out the process. Now both of these together actually stimulate the Amp kinases and Amp cyclic to segregate the fat into glycogen to generate energy.
• Detaches from sugar intake: Sometimes people suffering from hypoglycaemia are also advised to be on the fasting track. Definitely people who faces problems like confusion, seizures, eye problem, becomes unconscious are suggested to cut off the sugar from the diet. This is because it tends to create a problem with the blood pressure level.
It is good to be on the intermittent fasting because it assures a healthy body as well as healthy mind. Prior practicing, make sure to start with easy hours to make your body cope with the new lifestyle